The Intercommunal Tourist Office of Vallespir is classified in category I
It is committed to a Quality approach, it has the Quality Tourism label and is classified as category 1.
It belongs to the network of Tourist Offices in France and is committed to :
- Make available a reception area and an information area that is easily accessible.
- Facilitate your steps.
- Offer you furniture to sit down
- To inform you freely about the local tourist offer.
- Offer you free access to the Wifi
- Post and broadcast opening periods in at least two foreign languages.
- Be open at least 240 days a year on Saturdays and Sundays included during tourist period or animation period.
- Answer all year round to your mails.
- Ensure a permanent reception service by staff practicing at least two foreign languages.
- Ensure the provision of tourist maps, maps and tourist guides in paper form.
- Give access to his trilingual website
- Give tourist information (print and web) translated into at least two foreign languages:
- Update annually its tourist information.
- Show outside emergency phone numbers.
- Present the entire qualified offer of its area of intervention for all clienteles.
- Process your claims and measure your satisfaction.
- Respect a quality approach.
- Put at your disposal a stay advisor.
- Guarantee the reliability and timeliness of the information on the local tourist offer
Quality Tourism mark : https://www.qualite-tourisme.gouv.fr/en
⮚ The Vallespir Intercommunal Tourist Office has the “Accueil Vélo” label
As such, it undertakes to offer :
> as access to the establishment :
- A cycle route linking the tourist office to the route,
> outside the establishment :
- A bicycle parking area,
- A water point and sanitary facilities available to tourists on bicycles,
- In the event of closure, the contact details of the nearest open tourist office, or failing that, those of nearby accommodation and bicycle hire companies and emergency numbers,
> Inside the establishment / reception :
- A 3-day weather forecast,
- The location of the nearest drinking water point and toilet facilities,
- Train timetables that accept bicycles, bus timetables and contact details for taxis that accept cyclists with or without bicycles,
- The nearest car parks and short and long term camping car parks,
- The addresses of nearby luggage lockers (free or paying),
- A list of Accueil Vélo bike rental and repair shops located near the route,
- A list of accommodation in the Accueil Vélo network,
- Existing documents dedicated to cycling routes,
- Advice for cycling tourists on the cycle network (routes, access, difficulty of the route, etc.),
- Provision of a repair kit for minor damage (puncture material, standard set of keys, lubricant, foot pump),
- The availability of an electrical socket for recharging electrical equipment (batteries for bikes, GPS, tablets, etc.).